We have a lovely family living in Enfield, North London, searching for a live-in nanny to work 7.30am-6.30pm Monday to Friday. The family’s previous nanny has been with the family for one year and speaks highly of them as employers. This position is to start in late December/early January. The accommodation is a lovely, large double bedroom with en-suite, at the top of the house. The family have three children, two boys aged 2 and 7, and a 4 year-old girl. This is a sole charge role and the family are happy to consider someone looking for their first live-in nanny role, but you should have previous experience caring for children of similar ages.
Children: B2, G4, B7
Start Date: January
Salary: £450 – £500 Per Week
Location: Enfield, North London
Daily duties include:
– school and pre-school drop-offs and pick-ups
– preparing healthy meals
– organising the children’s daily schedule
– keeping the home tidy and organised
– some light housekeeping duties
– the children’s laundry and ironing
– helping with reading and homework
– taking the children to groups and activities
– outdoor walks, trips to the park, picnics, etc.
– bath and bedtime routine
– keeping the children’s bedrooms tidy and organised
– changing the children’s bed linen
The family are searching for a fun and proactive nanny – someone who thinks outside of the box with activities and is keen to take the children out and about, on playdates, etc., as well as spending time in the family home playing games and having fun. A competent cook is a must. A driver is required for this position and there is a nanny car available for use on duty. Above all, this is really about getting the right personality match – someone sociable and friendly would be well suited to this kind and considerate family. The salary on offer is in the region of £450-£500 gross per week. The family are interviewing now – apply today to be considered.
All positions are posted on our vacancies page where you can enquire online. Please click here.