Nanny Housekeeper - 24 hours a week (SE24)
Location: Herne Hill
Notable Nannies are looking for a positive, friendly and professional Nanny / Housekeeper to work with a family in Herne Hill / Dulwich area of London (SE24)
The family have 2 children, who are aged 12 and 9 years and the requirement is to provide after school support in addition to some general housekeeping tasks and errands to help with the running of the family household.
The family are looking for someone who is:
- able to attend to the daily needs of the children, keeping them safe, happy, occupied and being responsible for their wellbeing, emotionally and socially
- able to collect your son from school, bring him home and be there for when your daughter gets home
- able to supervise homework, plan activities for them, in addition to play and interaction
- flexible in their role, being confident in keeping the general areas of the family home clean, tidy and in order, running of errands
- able to plan and order the family food shop via Ocado, planning and preparing of nutritious and healthy meals for the children, however it would be lovely if they could make something for the family on occasion
- understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics.
- can offer a long term commitment to ensure flexibility and stability for the family
- has lots of good common sense, flexibility, in addition to excellent communication skills and mutual respect
The family have a cat in the household. There are no known allergies.
The position is of a part time live out nature, working from 12pm until 6pm, 4 days a week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 24 hours a week. Position available to commence beginning of August 2020.
If this is a position you are interested in and you can support the family, please select 'apply' from the bottom of the full job description