Nanny (extra pair of hands) DH6
A busy family in County Durham are looking for an extra pair of hands to help with childcare elements and assisting with the afternoon/evening aspects of family life. This is a lovely returning client known to the agency for many years who need someone who can be flexible to fit around the family routines. The family have 4 children aged 13, 11, 10 and 5 years.
The position offers 30-35 hours a week to be worked Tuesday through to Saturday. The hours will be 3pm-9pm, there may be some flexibility over the hours to be worked on a Saturday, The hours are such due to the nature of the family business.
A driver with own transport is essential.
The role will involve:
- assisting with the care of the children and the school pick up.
- preparing of a healthy meal
- supporting with homework and reading
- assisting with bathtime and bedtime routines
- providing an extra pair of hands at the busiest time of the day
- planning a variety of age appropriate games and activities for the children
The position is to start end August / beginning of September 2020.