Nanny After School (NE25)
Location: Whitley Bay
Notable Nannies are working with a family who live in the lovely coastal area of Whitley Bay in the North East of England. The family are looking for a positive, bubbly and energetic Nanny to look after their two children, aged 3 and 4 years – attending to their daily needs, keeping them safe, happy, occupied and being responsible for their wellbeing, emotionally and socially.
The family would really like someone who:
- can be flexible in terms of supporting them both with the childcare, childcare duties with some help around the home if possible.
- can provide after school care 3 times a week and a regular Friday evening babysit which could include an overnight stay every other week.
- understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics.
- is passionate about childcare, supporting with the children’s learning and development.
- is able to support and encourage confidence, teaching values, manners and independence and be an excellent role model
The family are looking for someone who can offer a long term commitment to ensure flexibility and stability for the children, there are currently no pets in the household, and there are no known allergies.
Excellent communication skills are essential as is the need for flexibility, mutual respect and transparency.
The position is of a part time live out nature, and mostly requires cover after school cover from 3.00pm-7.00pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. With overnight cover twice a month covering Friday night into Saturday – however this element can be tweaked and mutually agreed between yourselves, and by giving as much notice as possible.The family are able to offer a minimum of 20 hours a week.
Position is to start as soon as possible.