Nanny - After Nursery Care (SW6)
Location: Parsons Green
Notable Nannies are supporting a family in Parsons Green area to help them find a positive, bubbly and energetic Nanny to look after their two children who are aged 1 and 3 years – collecting from nursery, attending to the daily needs of the girls, keeping them safe, happy, occupied and being responsible for their wellbeing, emotionally and socially.
The family are looking for someone who:
- can provide after nursery/school care 5 times a week working 2pm-6pm Monday through to Friday.
- understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics.
- is passionate about childcare, supporting with the children’s learning and development.
- is able to support and encourage confidence, teaching values, manners and independence and be an excellent role model.
- has lots of good common sense, flexibility, in addition to excellent communication skills.
The family are looking for someone who can offer a long term commitment to ensure flexibility and stability for the children.
There are currently no pets in the household, and there are no known allergies.
Excellent communication skills are essential as is the need for flexibility, mutual respect and transparency.
The position is of a part time live out nature, and to cover after school cover from 2.00pm-6.00pm - Monday through to Friday, commencing beginning of August 20202 when dad returns to work.