Nanny - 3 days a week, 2 children (BR3)
Notable Nannies are delighted to be working with a lovely family in Beckenham (BR3) to help them find a fabulous live out nanny to provide care for their 2 children who are 1 and 3 years old. The position requires childcare for 3 full days, 7am until 6pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. There is some flexibility to swap one of the days for a Monday if this suits the ideal person better. This position is to start as soon as possible.
The family are looking for a positive, bubbly and energetic Nanny to look after their two children, attending to all their daily needs, keeping them safe, happy, occupied and being responsible for their wellbeing, emotionally and socially.
The family are looking for someone who is:
- able to support and encourage confidence, teaching values, manners and independence and be an excellent role model
- passionate about childcare, supporting with the children’s learning and development
- forward thinking in relation to the planning of age appropriate games, activities, outings, meals for the week ahead
- able to plan and prepare a variety of healthy nutritious meals and snacks
- able to take care of the children's duties, such as keeping their bedroom and play areas clean and tidy, change children's beds, children's laundry
- understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics
- can offer a long term commitment to ensure flexibility and stability for the children
- understands the importance of excellent communication skills between the parents, in addition to the need for flexibility, mutual respect and transparency, alongwith an abundance of good common sense
- has a great creative imagination and lots of energy to keep up with the children
There are currently no pets in the household, and there are no known allergies. The family have a regular weekly cleaner.
The position is of a full time live out nature, working 7am until 6pm, 3 days a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 33 hours a week.
In the future, it would be most helpful if the nanny was happy to travel with the family to look after the children, for example to attend a family celebration, or to go on holiday with the family.
If this sounds like your perfect nanny position, please click the 'apply' button at the bottom of this description.