Live In Nanny, 2 children (RG7)
Location: Chapel Row
Notable Nannies are working with a delightful family who live in the rural area of Chapel Row in Reading, they have 2 little boys aged 2.75 years and 7 months and are looking for a positive, happy and energetic Live In Nanny to join them towards the end of July 2020, before mum returns to work at the beginning of August 2020.
The position will involve attending to all the daily needs of the children, keeping them safe, happy, occupied and being responsible for their wellbeing, emotionally and socially.
The family are looking for:
- Someone who can be flexible in terms of supporting the parents with the childcare, full childcare duties with some help around the home if possible.
- This person must be someone who is confident with young children with excellent knowledge and experience within the Early Years.
- Someone who understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics.
- Someone who is passionate about childcare, supporting with the children’s learning and development.
- Someone who is able to support and encourage confidence, teaching values, manners and independence and be an excellent role model.
- And naturally someone who has lots of good common sense, flexibility, in addition to excellent communication skills.
- A driver is essential and there is an automatic vehicle available for the nanny to use for work purposes.
- The family are looking for someone who can offer a long term commitment of around 3 years, to ensure flexibility and stability for the children.
- There are currently no pets in the household, however this is likely to change in the future with the addition of a puppy.
- There is likely to be some travel involved as part of the job once travel restrictions are lifted, in addition to accompanying the family on at least one holiday per year.
The position is of a full time live in nature, and mostly requires cover 6.30am until 7.30pm Monday through to Friday. Occasional babysitting during the week would be helpful, as would the very occasional cover on a weekend, this would be arranged by mutual agreement with as much notice as possible.
From a live in perspective, there is a large double bedroom available with Sky TV and internet access, with a bathroom and shower in the next room. This is on a different level to the rest of the family rooms so the nanny would have their own private space for down time.
Salary in the region of £510 per week (gross).
Apply today if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you.