Full-time Nanny for 3 children in Southfields
Notable Nannies are delighted to be working with a family in Southfields area of London SW19 who are looking for an experienced, positive, bubbly and energetic Nanny to look after their three children, who are 5 years, 3 years and 1 year old, (the youngest was born 10 weeks prematurely.) The nanny will be responsible for attending to all of the daily needs of the children, keeping them safe, happy, occupied and being responsible for their wellbeing, emotionally and socially.
This role will suit a nanny who is confident, enthusiastic and has lots of energy as the children are active and enjoy doing outdoor activities such as swimming, tennis, scooter time, being in the park, as well as the typical things within the family home such as baking, creative and imaginative games, playing with dolls and toys.
The role will involve taking care of all nanny duties and nursery duties (keeping the children's play areas, toys and bedrooms tidy and organised, the laundry and ironing for the children, preparing meals for the children, school runs, etc.) There will be an element of basic housekeeping tasks involved - such as keeping the communal areas clean and tidy and common sense tasks around the home if time permits, the priority is providing excellent care of the children.
The family are looking for someone who:
- has excellent experience caring for babies, preschool and school age children, whilst understanding the appropriate stages of child development
- is able to support and encourage confidence, teaching values, manners and independence and be an excellent role model
- is passionate about childcare, supporting with the children’s learning and development
- is forward thinking in relation to the planning of age appropriate games, activities, outings, meals for the week ahead
- who understands the pressures of a busy family life and is happy to be part of the family dynamics
A driver is essential, and there is a manual vehicle available for the nanny to use during working hours. There are currently no pets in the household, and there are no known allergies.
Excellent communication skills are essential as is the need for flexibility, mutual respect and transparency.
The position is of a full time, live out nature, working 7.30am until 6.30pm, 5 days a week, Monday through to Friday. 55 hours a week. The position is available to start at the end of August or very beginning of September for a handover period prior to mum returning to work on 8th September 2020.
If this sounds like the ideal full-time position for you, we want to hear from you - please submit your details and CV by using the 'apply' button at the end of this description - we are interviewing now.