Full Time Housekeeper - Kingston Hill
Location: Kingston Hill
Salary: salary negotiable depending on skill and experienc
An experienced housekeeper is required as soon as possible to work for a family in Kingston Hill (KT2). The family have 2 children aged 5 and 3 years. This position can be offered on a live in or live out basis.
The housekeepers role will involve all manner of housekeeping tasks such as:
- The daily cleaning and maintaining of a clean and tidy household
- Thorough cleaning of kitchen areas, worktops, cupboards, utility space
- Dusting and polishing furniture & fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising of toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Vacuuming and cleaning of carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping of hard floors
- Safely using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning of mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Making of beds and changing the bed linen
- Household laundry and ironing
- Emptying bins and disposing of waste
- Monitoring the cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
Option 1: 7am until 3pm - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 40 hours a week (Sunday and Monday off)
Option 2: 1pm until 8pm - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 35 hours a week (Friday and Saturday off)
The salary is negotiable, depending on level of skill and experience. This position will suit someone who is highly competent and thorough in their housekeeping abilities. The ideal candidate will have a positive, proactive manner and be happy to be a team player working within a staffed household. The position is available to commence as soon as possible and the family are looking for someone who will be with them long term.
The family will have a nanny to look after the needs of their two children who are aged 5 and 3 years, the nanny will be responsible for the children's bedrooms and play areas, in addition to making the children's meals.